Steppers and Ballroomers Blog

http://myrainlife.com/eftsecrets

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

 Waves

Hello Friend,
If you'd finally like to learn how to get deep, dark, spinning hair waves like your favorite celebrities and athetes this is probably the most important letter you'll ever read.
My name is D. I'm not a celebrity or anything like that. But what I had to share with you is so revolutionary and so exciting - I just had to sit down and tell you about it. So please bear with me a little.
Let me start by telling you I'm an average guy in every sense of the word. I'm average height, average build, and decent looking.
And that's why my problem lies.
It's very frustrating when you don't have that "it factor" about you to attract the ladies. Some guys look like models, some hit their growth spurts by the time they are 16, others have the flyest clothes and nice cars. I didn't have any of that and to make things worse, my self confidence used to be low thanks to all of these things. I know I'm not the only guy out there that ever wondered "why didn't I get more" out of life.
 Black Waves




How a Simple Hairstyle Changed
EVERYTHING As I Knew It

The year was 2005.
I was a Sophmore in college and virtually invisible to the female species. To make the matter worse, I transferred dorms so that I could be closer to the two all-female dorms on campus. My dorm was directly between two all-female halls and your boy was about as visible to the ladies as Casper the friendly ghost.
My friends were all out getting girlfriends while I wandered around life aimlessly trying to figure out what to do to let the women on campus I existed short of wearing a sign that said "Yes! We are Open!"
One day I decided to vent to my barber while I was in the chair. He responded, "D. just let someone set you up. That's how it has to be done sometimes."
Appauled at the idea of not controlling my own destiny I told him "I can't trust my luck." I knew there had to be a better way than that. At the end of our chat he dusted my cut off as usual and said something that would set me down a new path...
"D. if you'd brush your hair you could get those waves swimmin'. They're trying to come in but you won't let them."
For a few weeks I completely ignored the advice until I was slapped in the face by it again. I was walking home from class and I saw two of the best looking females on campus, talking to some random average looking dudeat the same time!
What?! What does he have that I dont?!
Then I saw it. As I came down the hill I got a better look at them and I was nearly blinded by dude's hair. He had these smooth, shiny waves, looking like a young P. Diddy and the confidence to match. The ladies were hypnotized. I was appaulled. Beyond his hair, dude had nothing that I didn't! We were both the same height, same build, average clothes and shoes...
...but he had nice hair and I didn't.
I was so ready to doubt my barber's advice to work on my hair!
But it worked like steroids when I tried it...
A few weeks later, after spending $100's of dollars on hair products and haircuts I unlocked the secrets to getting healthy, shiny waves of my own! And I didn't use and flimsy kit to do it either.
Not only did I look better, I felt better, and my confidence grew leaps and bounds. I started chatting up cute girls in my classes, getting their numbers and hanging out with them. Women finally knew I existed. And the sexy girls saw talking to dude with the waves weeks earlier? One of them ended up giving me her phone number, twice!
So what does my success mean for you?

Having Waves Like a Celebrity is Now
as Simple as Following a Few Easy Steps

Throw that wave kit in the trash!
You don't need it.  In fact, it can do more damage to your hair than it's worth.  All it is dangerous hair relaxer for men. That isn't the right way to have the healthiest, nicest looking waves. Take it from me there are a LOT of BAD things you can do to your hair if you don't know what you are doing. Some of it can cause IRREVERSIBLE damage to your scalp!
I have complied everything I have done, "Paint-By-Numbers" style for you to replicate and get waves with.

 Black Wavesw

Introducting My Step-By-Step System
That Will Give You An Unfair Advantage
At Getting Your Waves to Spin Faster
And Look Healthier As Ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment